Monitor the Internet and local network traffic usage with 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor.
The program is designed for Microsoft Windows network administrators, IT specialists, ISP, and small businesses.
With this software, you can easily monitor the network bandwidth and the LAN/Internet traffic usage, discover the packet transfer speed on your computers, routers, switches, printers, etc.
The program monitors your network bandwidth in the 24*7 mode. You can watch the network bandwidth diagrams in the real-time detecting the most active users or hosts, build the table reports on the utilized traffic volume, and print reports (see the examples on the screenshots page).
Configure email or SMS alerts and the program will notify you when the bandwidth or the traffic volume (per interval) is exceeding or falling under the configured threshold on network hosts. This is useful when you have a monthly traffic limit or when you monitor your network hardware to avoid the overload.
The traffic information can be gathered via SNMP, WMI, and agents. With WMI, you can start getting the traffic information from Windows PCs immediately without installing anything on remote computers. All you need is the domain administrator password. SNMP can be used for managed switches, routers, and *nix systems.
You can also install our agent service on remote PCs if they do not support SNMP or WMI cannot be used for some reason. The agent installation file is provided with the program and can be installed remotely as the .msi package using Group Policy.
* Find out who is locking your network downloading or uploading huge amounts of traffic. You can watch the real-time network bandwidth diagrams. Or you can be notified automatically about hosts or persons exceeding the traffic or bandwidth limits. An enormous Internet activity of your employees leads to their worse productivity (if this is not their duty). Analyze graphs and find persons spending a lot of the Internet traffic. You can also analyze addresses of web hosts your computers communicate with (only when using the "Sniffing packets" sensor type with our Agent).
* Count the network or Internet traffic volume utilized by your computers. Compare values provided by our bandwidth monitoring program with your ISP bills. Analyze and plan the network load on your switches and routers to avoid overload and extend the network capacity in time.
* Monitor the network bandwidth and be notified when the bandwidth is lower/higher than a configured limit. Configure alerts and get screen, sound, e-mail, and SMS notifications. The program will also alert you when network interfaces go down.
* Check your network bandwidth. Find out what bandwidth was on your hosts at any moment. The program stores the traffic and bandwidth stats so you can check the history bandwidth diagrams and discover what happened.
1. Monitor the network bandwidth and traffic volumes utilized by network users with our program. You can watch current network bandwidth diagrams for several network hosts simultaneously in the real-time or analyze the historical data which is saved to the internal database automatically.
Thus, you can easily find out what user or device utilizes the most of network traffic.
2. The program stores the traffic and bandwidth history for your network. You can watch and analyze the network bandwidth diagrams for any date and time later. You can watch the daily, weekly, and monthly statistics diagrams and traffic tables.
3. The bandwidth monitoring program is installed on the network administrator's computer only. It accesses the traffic and the bandwidth data from remote computers and hosts over the network.
The network traffic data can be gathered via various types of network traffic sensors:
- SNMP - for Windows, Linux, and *nix computers/servers + managed network equipment
- WMI - for Windows PCs (in this case you will only need the admin password for remote PCs)
- Remote agents (our client-server service that can be installed on any remote PC; it contains a sniffer for gathering network addresses the host is exchanging with).
So, you can configure the program in multiple types of environment and monitor the traffic data on varous devices.
4. The program monitors the network traffic utilized by remote computers. You can configure various traffic and bandwidth conditions for raising alerts and making notifications. When a condition is satisfied the program generates notifications of the following types:
- displaying a screen message
- playing a sound alarm
- sending an email message
- recording to the program's internal log
- recording to the system Event Log.
In addition to these notifications, the program can make various actions when an alert raises. These alert actions include:
- running external applications
- executing VB and JS scripts
- restarting/starting/stopping services
- rebooting computers, etc.
Watch The Screenshots Gallery
Operating systems supported: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8.1/2012