This screen (Fig. 1) displays information on active connections and includes information on:
- Number of shared resources
- Path to selected resource
- Access type
Fig. 1: The Active connections window.
- Monitor connections constantly, in background, by setting the connection check time. When new connection occurs, you will be notified with a sound and message window in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Maintain connections log (see the file Connect.log in the user documents folder\10-Strike\LANState\Logs) if the options Monitor connections
constantly is selected in the program's settings and Maintain connections log
is selected in the Connections log settings. All connections to your network resources will be recorded
in the log file, which you can view by clicking the Log button on the toolbar (Fig. 1).
Log window will appear. Structure of information being recorded to the log file can be configured as well.
The log stores the following information:
- Connection date and time;
- Computer name, which accessed your resource.
- Disconnect users and terminate their access to your resources manually, using the context menu.
- Disconnect users automatically according to the blacklist settings.
- Send messages to those users, acquire their computer properties using the context menu and quickly jump to the shared resources in the Explorer window.
- Disconnect users from shared resources manually, using the context menu.