Search Files on Network Shares and FTP | Search Documents by Content on LAN
10-Strike Network File Search allows you to search files on network computers' and servers' shared resources (via the SMB or NetBios protocol) and FTP servers (via the FTP protocol). This is a perfect tool for the network administrator or user willing to know where necessary files are stored on the network. The program is easy-to-use, but powerful and advanced at the same time. You can preview and download found files, or save the list of files to a report.
For network users: Find necessary files on your local network's servers and workstations! Search for documents or specific text in them on your corporate file server. Search for photos or media files on your collegues' PCs and watch or play them right in the program!
For network administrators: Search files on servers and users' computers including hidden shares and administrative resources (admin c$, d$, e$, ... shares). Find and delete unnecessary, temporary, or malicious files on remote computers. Find all video and other media files that your users store on servers hogging up disk space.
For security officers: Search for specific phrases in documents stored on public shares and servers on your network. Find confidential or private files and report or delete them. The Pro version of the program allows you to monitor files periodically in the background mode. It searches for documents and specific text strings in them, logs all the found files, and can even delete them automatically if necessary.
Search documents by content. Search files in hidden shares (including the admin shares c$, d$, e$, etc.) on user's workstations. Find malicious files or any data you need on the network!
10-Strike Network File Search looks up network computers on Microsoft Windows Network and can scan sets of IP addresses or IP address ranges. Enter file masks and a search phrase (optionally) and find the information you need. View the search results and open found files directly from the remote computers or copy them to your hard drive. Generate and save handy reports on the search results.
The program scans shared resources using the multithreading technology; this helps cutting the search time significantly. What other programs search files for an hour, our program finds them in a few minutes!
10-Strike Network File Search Pro ($99.95) is more advanced version of the program, which contains a built-in web server. With its help you are able to install the software on a single computer, so users and administrators are able to search files on your local network using a regular web form, without installing any software. The Pro version also allows you to run repeated searches automatically, log or delete the found files on network computers.
Benefits & Features
- Search network computers for documents, multimedia files, and other information on local network.
- Search for content (text strings) in documents.
- Search for files on hidden and admin resources and shares.
- Search for files on FTP servers.
- Preview, open, and download found files.
- Delete files on network computers.
- Save your time with fast multithreading network scanning engine.
- Configure the domain, computer, resource, and folder filters (where not to search) for saving your time even more.
- Export search results to TXT and HTML formats (for printing etc., view a sample report).
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 supported.
- Register and get free upgrades and priority e-mail support.
Download Trial Version for Free!
Buy Now! $39.95/$99.95
|NEW FEATURES in the version 2.0
1) Added the context searching inside the .DOC files
2) The Pro version allows to find and delete network files, and monitor their appearance
3) Added the folder filter (search and monitor files located in exact folders - this helps to decrease the search time)
If you like this program or if you want us to add some features, we would be glad if you send us a letter. Bug-reports will be appreciated too. You may send us your feedback here.