10-Strike Network Monitor Pro 1.0 beta, June 2015
- The first public beta release of the new Pro version of 10-Strike Network Monitor product.
The Pro version contains the following powerful features comparing to the standard version:
1) Distributed network monitoring supported (thanks to a common database and distributed network of the monitoring servers and agents).
2) Web UI for watching the results and managing the system.
10-Strike Network Monitor 4.2, January 2016
- Added new substitution keys in the "Run application" function.
- Added the automatic program log file cutting.
- Increased the maximum monitoring thread count limit in the program settings.
- Fixed the SNMP trap filter.
- Fixed other found bugs.
10-Strike Network Monitor (Pro) 4.3, March 2016
- Pro: Web: Improved the web UI. Added missing desktop functions and fixed bugs of the first beta version.
- Pro: Added ability execute the ICMP ping check on the remote agent's side. This allows you to monitor devices connected to the remote agent's PC locally (for example, video cameras or video recorders).
- Pro: Added alerting for cases when monitoring servers are getting down. The message is displayed on the main window and on the list of checks. The monitoring server list also contains the server status information.
10-Strike Network Monitor (Pro) 4.4, June 2016
- Pro: The first English public release of the Pro version.
- Pro: Web: Added all charts from the desktop version.
- Pro: Web: Added ability to watch all logs with the search and filter functions.
- Pro: Web: Added alerting for cases when a monitoring server goes down.
- Pro: Web: Added ability to start and stop the monitoring process on the server management window.
- Pro: Web: Decreased the string height in the list of check so more checks can now be displayed on the same area.
- Pro: Web: Fixed all found bugs.
10-Strike Network Monitor (Pro) 4.5, July 2016
[From now, we have merged the Pro and standard version numbers.]
- Pro: Added ability to use the "more/less/equal/not equal" conditions for the S.M.A.R.T. parameter monitoring.
- Pro: Added ability to monitor the RAW hard drive parameters in the S.M.A.R.T. check.
- Pro: Fixed the agent operation when the password protection is enabled.
- Added the automatic GSM/3G/4G modem COM port detection.
- Fixed error with updating the check status after the dependency configuration.
- Fixed the dependency error when the "Alert during the first check" parameter is enabled.
10-Strike Network Monitor (Pro) 4.6, October 2016
- Added the "Linux/SSH" check for the performance monitoring of various parameters (cpu load average, hdd, mem) on *nix systems (linux, freebsd, android, etc.). This check allows you to execute any custom bash scripts or commands, and to process its output.
- Added the new "Task Scheduler" function which allows you to configure the host checking via schedules. This can be useful when you do not need to execute some check too often.
- Added the "Total monitored downtime" and "Downtime rate" columns in the monitoring statistics report. You can see your network equipment's efficiency now.
- Enhanced the downtime settings in the monitoring parameters. You can configure various downtimes for each day of week now.
- Pro: Fixed a critical bug in the agent and in the monitoring service. This bug could lead the agent to a higher CPU usage.
- Fixed other found bugs.
10-Strike Network Monitor (Pro) 5.0, December 2016
- Pro: We have added a graphic network map so you can watch the network state in a more obvious way. Move icons, change its size, connect icons with lines, and add other objects for a better map look. The device states are displayed using colorful vector icons. Improve the old boring "table" host state look and start using the network map.
- Improved the dialog window design.
- Added the message decoding in the "Syslog monitoring" and "SNMP trap receiving" functions.
- Added the "Response time" parameter to the "Linux/SSH" check.
- Pro: Fixed the disk list receiving bug in the S.M.A.R.T. check.
10-Strike Network Monitor (Pro) 5.1, December 2016
- Added the new ink level check for monitoring the ink/toner level in network printers.
- Added the new network interface (switch port) check.
- Added ability to send e-mail alerts using proxy servers.
- Fixed other found bugs.
10-Strike Network Monitor (Pro) 5.2, February 2017
- Pro: Added checking the database TCP port availability when installing remote monitoring servers.
- Pro: Fixed the critical bug when monitoring servers did not reconnect to the database after a disconnection.
- Added the fractional number support in the SNMP parameters' value monitoring.
- Added the "Check description" column on the dependent check selection window.
- The "Host / Check" column was split to two columns in the "Common statistics" table.
10-Strike Network Monitor (Pro) 5.3, March 2017
- Pro: Added user accounts and roles for multiple user access to the program. Users can have a specific set of rights for accessing the host database and program functions.
- Fixed the host moving bug when a destination folder was not visible. The automatic scrolling function was added to the host list.
- Fixed found bugs.