* This Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, the end-user, and 10-Strike Software ("Author"). By using this software or storing this program ("10-Strike SearchMyDiscs") on a computer hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
* If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement you must remove 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
* Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs, you must order a license.
* To order a license, you should complete the on-line registration form and pay the registration fee to the authorized registration site. See Registration for details.
* Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs for any legal purpose.
* This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media, and on CD-ROM, disk, or other physical media as long as the distribution package is not modified.
* You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or sell for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software.
* You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or removing any messages or windows.
* All copyrights to 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs are exclusively owned by the author (10-Strike Software).
* All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the author.
THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.