- Monitor network devices: managed switches, routers, servers, UPS
- Monitor services, TCP ports, databases
- Monitor temperature, voltage, disk space, logs and other parameters via SNMP and WMI
- Be notified via e-mail, SMS, sound, or a screen message
- Analyze monitoring statistics and build diagrams
10-Strike Network Monitor is a network device monitoring software for Windows. The program allows you to perform continuous and automatic 24*7 monitoring of various hosts (network equipment) connected to your LAN or the Internet and services running locally or on remote servers.
The program operation is based on the periodic automatic device polling. It can send an ICMP packet (ping) to a device, attempt to connect to the required TCP port over the network, access a database, or check some parameter on a managed switch or UPS (using the SNMP protocol), etc. When something goes wrong, an alert arises and you receive a notification.
With our software you are able to monitor:
Servers (Database, Web, FTP, Email, etc.)
Switches and Routers (via SNMP)
Services and Processes
VPN, PPP and other connections
Files and Folders
Script results (VB, JS, etc.)
You can use any check from the list of supported network host monitoring checks. Depending on the result of the monitoring check, the device being polled obtains a corresponding status. If the check is successful its color is displayed green; if failed – it appears in red. You can display only "red" checks and see the list of critical failures.
The program stores results of all the monitoring checks, collects the statistics, and displays the response time diagrams in the real time for any host you select in the list.
You can watch the history data and analyze what happened in the past.
You can set up alerts and the program's response to particular events (a device's or service's failure or recovery). These may include: displaying a message, playing a sound, running external programs, writing a record to log, sending SMS to a mobile phone (direct sending via a connected GSM phone or 3G modem is supported), sending an e-mail message, restarting/shutting down a service or a remote computer, running a script.
Some failures can be recovered automatically without your interaction!
Our monitoring programs are used by thousands of IT professionals and networking engineers all over the world. Get control over your network equipment and services and ensure a prompt response to failures.
Try a free trial version of 10-Strike network Monitor right now. It is fully functional during 30 days!
- Easy to configure! Scan your network and find all those hosts for monitoring in seconds.
- 30+ monitoring checks and networking protocols supported! Find the comprehensive list of the supported host monitoring checks below.
- Various notification methods! Find the list of the notification methods below.
- Friendly user interface allows you to configure a lot of monitoring checks and alerts quickly. Save your time!
10-Strike Network Monitor can execute the following network monitoring checks in order to monitor network devices, hosts, and servers:
How 10-Strike Network Monitor Responds to Failures:
- Displaying a message on the screen
- Sending a message over e-mail
- Sending an SMS
- Playing a sound alarm
- Launching an external application with parameters
- Executing VB and JS scripts
- Recording to a log file
- Recording to Event Log
- Restarting / Stopping / Running a service on remote host
- Rebooting / Turning off / Turning on a remote computer.
Minimize Downtime and Fix Outages Before Anyone Notices!
Requirements: The software supports Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/2012.
The program is priced by the number of devices doing the monitoring, not the number of devices being monitored. Thus, if you are monitoring 100 devices from one computer you only need a Single Computer License.
What is server monitoring?
What is network device monitoring?