LANState contains the following modules:
LANState scans the network and generates a graphical map, which speeds up accessing to remote hosts' properties and resources, and managing those. Scan and add important hosts to the network map and monitor their state visually! The program exports network maps to graphic images, Microsoft Visio, and XML files.
Learn more about Network Mapping and Network Topology Discovery
LANState can monitor parameters and values on network switches over SNMP. Configure alerts and receive email or SMS notifications when something goes wrong on your LAN. The program handles almost 30 monitoring checks for various networking protocols and services. You can monitor any device on your network and see the results on a graphical map in the real time.
You just click a tray icon at any time, and see which servers and switches are operating and which are not responding.
Employing LANState makes it essentially easier to administer and monitor processes in networks of any ranges or sizes.
Operating systems supported: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8.1/2012
You can download free fully-functional 30-day trial version and try the program on your network.
|New Version 7.8 Released!||
1) Added the MIB browser. Work easier with the SNMP parameters.
2) Added the new "Report on failures".
3) Added support for all security levels for SNMPv3.
1. LANState Pro (from $299.95) is the most advanced version of the program, which contains a built-in web server which provides a web UI for remote users. With its help you are able to install the software on a single computer, so users and administrators will be able to see which hosts are on and off using their web browsers only. You may consider purchasing one copy of LANState Pro instead of several copies of LANState. LANState Pro allows exporting network diagrams to Microsoft Visio, supports larger map sizes, retrieves SNMP data, builds switch connection tables and exports it to CSV files.
2. LANState Standard or just LANState (from $199.95) is a network mapping, monitoring, and management solution, which has built-in Windows remote administration features.
LANState Pro 7 is a finalist for the 2014 Network Computing Awards. The program was nominated for the "New Product of the Year" Award category by the "Network Computing" magazine (UK).
10-Strike LANState in PC Magazine/RE in annual software review "Best of Soft 2005": "It is not so mighty and "heavy" as HP OpenView, but it is quite functional and easy to use. The software provides automatic forming of a network map, and allows organizing server and workstation monitoring, provides basic remote management facilities..."
1. Scott M.: "I was very impressed with the amount of control that the software could give you over a network that I am managing. I was testing a number of other mapping software at the time but none could do what LANState pro could do."
2. Andrew H.: "I also wanted to tell you how much I like the ability of importing previous scans into a current scan. This program has been the most valuable network tool I have used yet."
3. Joe B.: "I have been using LANState for a month now, and it has allowed me to fix the network issues before users realize something happened. It keeps my VPN connections up and allows me to monitor and access the printer server's and workstation resources all from one place.
I have 109 network entities listed so far and will be adding another 35 later this month. Your software has saved me hours of work being able to work from my desk instead of going to different buildings and offices to access the resources. The ability to keep my VPN connections alive 24/7 is a blessing in itself. I highly recommend the software."
4. Ivan S.: "Thank you very much. Your LANState is the best!
Now, I know exactly what happens on my network at every moment. It is very simple to manage all computers by using your program. LANState combines a friendly interface and many necessary features for the network administration and management."
5. Renato M.: "Many thanks for your excellent support. Actually it works very fine and it even finds the unmanaged switches (hub) in between; it is a wonderful tool."
10-Strike LANState review in TechNet Magazine, April'2007: The handy LANState Pro network mapper and monitor from 10-Strike Software can help with quick visualization and LAN management capabilities for Windows-based networks...
10-Strike LANState in PC Magazine/RE, Issue #10'2005 in the annual software review "Best of Soft 2005": "10-Strike LANState is a software for the corporate network administration and management. It is not so mighty and "heavy" as HP OpenView, but it is quite functional and easy to use. The software provides the automatic forming of a network map, and allows organizing the server and workstation monitoring, provides basic remote management facilities..."
10-Strike LANState review at 3d2f.com: "The most intelligent tools are the ones that provide methods for network visualization and mapping. Such tools make the network management a very easy and vivid job. Perhaps, one of the newest and comfortable network mapping tools is 10-Strike LANState..."
You can download free 30-day trial version and try the program on your network.
If you like this program or if you want us to add some features, we would be glad if you send us a letter. Any bug-reports will be appreciated too. You may send us your feedback here.