We totally updated the web interface in the version 9.1 of LANState Pro, our application for the network management and monitoring.
Short list of updates in the web UI:
- Added the map scrolling using the right mouse button.
- Added support for links to files and other maps.
- Added displaying the warning levels (the new feature of the v9.0).
- Added displaying the new image objects.
- Fixed the memory leaks.
- Increased the performance.
- Fixed the polyline splicing.
We also added a new map object – an image. Now you can load an image of a server rack, for example, and place server icons and other equipment over it so the map will look vivid and intuitive.
To add an image to your map, select “Add area -> Add image” in the map’s context menu and specify an image file. Change the area size and the image will be scaled to its size automatically.
Another new feature is you can now specify the column limit for the icon alignment function “as a table”.
The monitoring engine has also received a minor change. If the “Do not run other checks from the list if… the first check is failed” option is enabled, then checks that are not started thanks to this option will have the “not checked” status.
You can download the newest version of the program here https://www.10-strike.com/lanstate/download.shtml