- Lightning-fast free LAN/IP address/port scanner program!
- Find what's connected to your network.
- Scan and detect IP/MAC addresses.
- Get the information on remote PCs if you have the domain admin rights.
- Power off, restart, and wake-on-LAN remote computers.
10-Strike Network Scanner
is a free program for scanning networks and finding active IP addresses, opened TCP ports, computers, servers, and other devices. You can detect their IP, MAC, and DNS addresses. The programs uses a built-in multi-threaded IP address and TCP port scanner so the network device scanning does not take much time.
Use Cases for the Network Scanner
How to detect IP address of a device connected to your network?
This can be a smartphone, tablet, or a TV connected to your home wireless LAN. You can also use the program in a corporate network with hundreds of various devices. Our free program will help you to scan LAN, find devices, and display their addresses (IP, MAC, DNS, WINS).
You can scan several IP address ranges simultaneously and use many supported network protocols for searching devices (ICMP ping, opened TCP ports, NetBios, SNMP, UPnP, etc.)
After finishing the scanning process, you can save the result table to a report or copy any address to the clipboard and use it in other applications.
Benefits of Using Our Network Scanner Program
- The program is completely free forever and you can use it when you need (no adware or spyware included)!
- The port scanner allows you to find all opened TCP ports and active hosts.
- Multiple protocols for scanning the network devices supported.
- SNMP is supported! You can find managed switches and other advanced network equipment.
- Find all devices connected to your LAN in seconds using our fast scanning engine.
- Detect IP, MAC, DNS addresses and export the search results to a report.
Operating systems supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10; Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019
Bonus Features Helpful for Network Administrators
- Run "Ping" and "Trace route" for found hosts
- Admin tools included: watch the remote registry, access remote Event Log over the network, get various information from remote computers (if you have admin rights)
- Remote power on and off function supported for PCs
- Retrieve information from PCs via NetBios (shares, users)
- Retrieve information from switches via SNMP (address tables, etc.)
Want to get more data from scans? Try other our network scanning programs:
10-Strike LANState Pro
Scan your network for hosts and discover the LAN topology. The program will place all found devices to a graphic map and monitor their state (on/off). LANState Pro is a network device status monitor that allows you to see the actual state of your network devices on a graphic map, and to receive notifications when the network devices go down or recover. Respond to failures promptly and minimize downtime!
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer
This program allows you to scan office computers and find out what's installed on them. It automatically scans all the installed hardware and software on remote PCs, and maintains the inventory database. You can create any type of report on the scanned data, plan upgrades, audit software and licenses. The program performs repeated scans and monitors the inventory changes notifying the administrator via email.