- Scan remote computers automatically, create reports
- Track changes in hardware & software, receive email notifications
- Monitor HDD free space and temperature
- Powerful software audit
- Does not require installing clients
- Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android supported
- Flexible data collecting: 3 ways including push from clients
Track Hardware and Software on Network Computers with 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer! This award winning program allows you to create and maintain the computer inventory database.
The program easily finds computers over the network and scans them in the automatic mode. There is no need to walk to every PC and inspect it manually. AD is supported. You can watch the remote computers' hardware and software configuration over the network, track the configuration changes, and generate various reports. The program contains almost 100 ready-to-use reports on hardware parts, serial numbers, license keys, etc. Find PCs with old CPUs, small monitors, low RAM size and disk space and plan an upgrade to increase productivity.
The most important feature of the program is not just scanning the hardware and software inventory installed on network computers and generating reports. When the software scans the computers again, it compares the results, finds and tracks changes. You can watch the change log and configure email notifications about the most important changes.
The program monitors HDD and PC health over the network and can send notifications about found changes and possible problems like HDD overheating, S.M.A.R.T. failure prediction, low disk space, outdated antivirus, etc. Powerful reports with filters and conditions help you to find PCs with old slow CPUs, insufficient RAM or HDD, and small monitors. You can plan upgrades using this information and improve the staff productivity saving funds.
Plan upgrades, track inventory changes, find problems on your company's computers. Prevent data loss and increase productivity with our program!
The new version 8 Pro has got the Software Library containing 100,000+ programs and advanced SAM reports.
You can monitor almost every process on the company's computers over the network:
The following is an overview of just some tasks you can carry out with the program:
1. Inventory Hardware - Create the inventory database with the hardware installed on remote computers: CPU, memory size, hard drives, partitions, CD/DVD drives, videocards, USB flash drives, etc. Create reports on the hardware configurations. Export data to external database.
Easily Plan Hardware Upgrades Create reports on computers with insufficient RAM size or disk space (e.g., all computers with less than 2 GB of RAM). You can use filters and conditions for finding PCs with some specific parts or characteristics. Similarly, you can create reports on computers with particular CPU models, video cards, or monitor sizes. Upgrade your company's PCs increasing the staff's productivity and saving funds.
Create Bar Code Stickers for Desktops. Print the computer information cards containing the PC hardware inventory with asset tags, installed devices with serial numbers, and bar codes.
2. Inventory Software - Create reports on the availability of particular programs and number of copies installed on network computers. Create reports on versions of operating systems, installed updates and bug-fixes, codecs, startup programs, etc.
3. Track Hardware on Network Computers - View and analyze configuration changes, save reports. Discover when users connect a new USB flash or HDD drives to their computers, or when they change the hardware in their computers. Be notified on the hardware changes via a screen message, sound, or e-mail.
4. Track Software on Network Computers - Discover what new software was installed by users on network computers. Audit startup programs on network computers. Be notified on the software changes via a screen message, sound, or e-mail.
5. Audit Software Licenses and License Keys - The program have advanced SAM features. Monitor whether the number of installed copies of software products is not larger than the number of licenses purchased. Audit license keys and serial numbers. You can enter valid serial numbers and license keys for your products and find illegal or pirate keys used on your computers.
6. Generate Hardware and Software Reports - 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer contains a powerful report generator which allows you to create professional-looking hardware and software reports in various file formats for a single computer or for a group of computers. You can configure inventory items to be included in the reports. See examples of hardware and software reports generated by the program. The program has got almost 100 ready-to-use reports on hardware and software. You can create your own report templates and even design the layout and add your logo (if you offer an IT service to other companies).
7. Export Inventory Data to External Database - Analyze the inventory data deeper. The program exports the inventory data to the following databases: MS SQL, MS Access, etc. Integrate our program with your MIS system or help desk.
The program is installed on administrator's computer only and uses the WMI technology for scanning hardware and software on remote computers. It does not require installing any additional components on network computers. On the other hand, if you cannot use WMI for some reason, the program supports two alternative methods for collecting the inventory data from computers.
Operating systems supported: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8.1/2012/10/2016
The program was awarded by PC Magazine/RE in 2013 and 2014!