* 2.5 * February 2013
- Optimized the multithreading monitoring engine.
- Optimized the program operation with a large number of SNMP monitoring checks.
- Optimized the monitoring service's operation with gathered statistics.
- Changed the login/password delimiter to "::" for SNMPv3.
- Fixed the program window positioning on the multi-monitor configurations.
* 2.4 * November 2012
- Added the IPv6 support. You can use IPv6 addresses as host addresses.
- Improved the program's stability during the prolonged bandwidth monitoring.
* 2.3 * August 2012
- Added ability to install and update the Agent service remotely on your network computers.
- Added searching for active Agents on computers in the Scanning Wizard when you are finding and creating hosts and traffic sensors.
- Added ability to create traffic sensors automatically during the network scanning and host searching process. The program tries to find SNMP agents and WMI on hosts, and creates the according sensors.
- Added the automatic Agent service recovery after a failure.
- Now, the program hides to the system tray when you click the close icon on its window.
- Fixed some bugs.
* 2.2 * January 2012
- Added ability of using masks in IP addresses for ignoring traffic on local networks when using the "Sniffing packets" sensor type (for example, 192.*.*.*).
- Added sending SMS messages directly via a connected GSM phone.
- Added TLS/SSL support for sending email notifications via the SMTP protocol.
- Added ability to select measurement units for displaying traffic and bandwidth on charts and reports.
- Added ability to send SMS messages to several recipients. Use semicolons ";" to divide the recipients.
- Added the column sorting, hiding, and renaming functions.
- Added tracing route to a certain host (the tracert procedure).
* 2.1 * June 2011
- Added ability to watch IP addresses participating in the network traffic generation. This function allows you to see from what sites and how many bytes were downloaded.
- Added a new diagram type "Traffic volume for period" which allows you to see the traffic consumption for any month, day, and hour.
- Added ability to generate and print various reports based on the existing tables and diagrams.
- Added the SNMP v3 support.
- Added exporting statistics to .CSV files which can be imported to a database or Excel.
- Added ability to define passwords and IP addresses (a filter) for accessing agents.
- Added ability to sort hosts in the main host tree.
- Added ability to change the columns order in lists.
* 2.0 * December 2010
- Added a new sensor type - "Packet sniffer". This new sensor can count only external traffic cutting out local traffic. This sensor can also monitor bandwidth by different network protocols independently.
- Added settings for maintaining the statistics files. The statistics maintaining mechanism prevents the database from unlimited growth, creates backup copies of the stats files, and cleans up the database.
- Optimized the stats loading process on the program startup.
- Added ability to configure the program database folder.
- Added displaying sensor error descriptions.
* 1.1 * February 2010
- The first public version.