Page and Printer Setup
- Lines per page: Select number of lines. Printer will print them and stop for changing piece of paper. See: Setup "Lines per page" parameterIDH_3210.
- Left indent: Printer will make entered number of spaces before printing each line.
- Upper indent: Printer will feed entered number of lines before printing text.
- Normal/Quality mode: Normal mode has worse quality, but faster than quality mode.
- Elite: Gaps between symbols are 5/6 of normal.
- Condensed: Symbols has 60% width of normal.
- Double width: All symbols are twice wider.
- Double height: All symbols are twice higher.
- Proportional: Symbols have different width.
- Bold: All symbols are printed twice with some displacement.
- Double-strike: All symbols are printed twice.
- Upper index: Symbols are small and printed in the upper half of line.
- Lower index: Symbols are small and printed in the lower half of line.
- Underline: Underlined symbols.
- Italic: Italic symbols.
- Printer: Select printer.
- Feeding: If it is manual you will be prompted to insert paper before printing of each page.
- Enable Epson-FX commands: Enabling some additional options and fonts (Proportional font, quality font selecting, setting gap between symbols).
- Ignore paper end: If you want to print a few lines more per page.
- Beep: Your printer will beep after each page printed.
NOTE: Not all printers support all features accessible from "Page & printer setup" dialog. Epson-FX and compatible printers support all features. The most of the other printers don't support proportional mode and quality font selecting (Epson-FX has two fonts). Many printers don't support double height and canvas mode.