10-Strike Network File Search allows you to search files on network shared resources (via the NetBios protocol). Enter the search phrase or file masks and find the information you need. View search results and open found files directly from the remote computers or copy them to your hard drive. The program can generate and save useful reports. If you are a system administrator, you can find all video or MP3 files that your users hide on your servers that are taking up a lot of disk space. Search in admin and hidden shares, delete remote files.
The program scans shared resources using the multi-threading technology; this helps
cutting the search time significantly. What other programs search for an hour, our program
finds in a few minutes!
- Search files on shared resources and FTP servers
- Search for documents, multimedia files, and other information on your LAN
- Save your time with a fast multi-threading network scanning engine
- Scan computers in an IP address range (save time and find more computers)
- Delete files on network computers
- Search files on remote computers via a web interface (in the version Pro)
- Set up computer and resource filters (where not to search) and save your time even more!
- Export search results to TXT and HTML formats (for printing, etc.)
- Open and download found files via a local network
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10, Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019/2022 supported