When you open a file or create a new one, FTPrint divides text in pages. Amount of pages depends on "Lines per page" parameter at Page & printer setup dialog. There are three choices when Print.. dialog appears:
- All pages. If you select this FTPrint will print all text.
- Current page. If you select this FTPrint will print current page (where the cursor is).
- Pages: ... You can write here what pages you want to be printed (Example: if you'll write 2,4-6,9 then 2,4,5,6,9 pages will be printed).
- Don't feed paper after each page: If checked, printer won't feed your sheet of paper after the page will have been printed.
IMPORTANT: Before printing be sure that printer is ready and you've selected the right printer in Page & printer setup dialog.
When you get this message, please check the following:
- You've specified correct printer (in "Page & printer setup" dialog);
- The printer is on;
- Cables are properly connected;
- Printer is ready (on line);
- The paper is inserted.