How to Configure the 'Lines per Page' Setting
It can be set on Page & printer setup dialog.
You'll need to make some experiment to find the right value. Please do the following steps:
- open the file "test.txt" from the folder where FTPrint is installed
- set "Lines per page" value to 120
- get ready your printer and try to print text (printer will print a page and stop when the paper will end)
- see the last printed number at the bottom of your piece of paper
- X = last printed number - 2
- set "Lines per page" value to X
- save your configuration file
NOTE: When you change font styles, gaps between lines, etc. you need to set correct value of "Lines per page" again. Don't forget to save your configuration files!