The program has got several useful service functions:
- Share Access Monitoring - Helps you to monitor and control connections to local shares by remote users.
- Hostname by IP - Returns a device's hostname by its IP address (DNS resolving).
- Shares - Allows giving remote user access permissions to access your shared files and folders.
- Network Traffic - Monitors incoming and outgoing data flow that goes through your network adaptors (displays the local network traffic counters).
- Search for New Devices (Scan the Network by IP Addresses) - Scans the network by IP addresses finding new devices.
- Get MAC and IP addresses - Initiates the process of getting the IP and MAC addresses of all objects on the map.
- Switch Connection Table - Receives and displays the switch-to-host connectivity information from managed switches via SNMP.
- MIB Browser - Displays the MIB file compiler and browser. It allows displaying multiple .mib files in one common OID tree.