10-Strike SearchMyDiscs is a CD cataloging software, which allows you to create and maintain your own CD database. If you are tired of having to search through dozens of disks every time you need some information - this program is for you!
Organize your CD/DVD collection into a disk catalog, and create CD database with files and folders from various disks.
With SearchMyDiscs' help you will be able to:
- Organize and catalog your CD and DVD disks with software, photos, MP3 music, and other data.
- Search files fast and easily.
- Find the disk with needed file in seconds.
- Catalog and search photos on disks using image thumbnails (useful for photographers).
- Quickly check whether you already have some software or music before downloading them again.
- Browse disks from your collection without inserting them into your computer.
- Save handy reports on search results (view the sample CD database report).
Why SearchMyDiscs? Program's Benefits:
1. Easy to use!
2. Our technology allows the same disk to belong to different thematic groups simultaneously, making browsing and the information search in large disk collections much easier.
3. The search engine is very fast and flexible.
4. The program can export file lists from several disks into advanced HTML report, which allows other people exploring contents of your disks.
5. The program allows you to create and maintain a tree-like catalog of files and folders from different disks grouped in categories.
6. SearchMyDiscs scans disks fast, so you will be able to create your disk database in a short time.
7. Reasonable price (only $29.95).
"The more I use this program the more I like it :). This is useful for me not only for cataloging my collection, but also to search for what I have a backup of and what I don't. It
is a 29$ well spent and worth every bit of it, even more."
"The tech support for this product is fantastic. They respond in a VERY timely and positive manner, showing they care much about the products they develop and sell. A welcome change from the often-time slow and plodding responses from other vendors."
"I like the program so much! This is the best program from all that I tried (more than a dozen). Other programs are too complicated, they contain many needless options. And your program scans faster!"
"This is the best program I've ever seen... I've searched the hole net for a function like the catalog.
You're the only one I Think."
More success stories
See Also (Useful Articles):
How To Organize and Catalog Your Disks
How The Disk Cataloger Works
How To Catalog Photos Stored on CD/DVD Disks and Create Thumbnails of All These Photos
SearchMyDiscs Review by Mark Mattson
- Maintains and organizes CD database, and creates a catalog of disks.
- Stores information on disks' and folders' file structure (including archives : zip, rar, arj, cab, sfx).
- Organizes disks into groups by subject for more convenient displaying and searching of information. The same disk may belong to more than one group.
- Stores and edits file and folder descriptions in the catalog. Supports the readme, file_id.diz, and text descriptions; MP3 ID3 tags ; avi, exe, dll, jpg, gif, bmp, png, tiff, psd, tga, pcx file properties; EXIF tags from digital photographs.
- Stores image thumbnails (JPEG and RAW files supported).
- Browses and searches for files and folders on the disks of your collection without getting the disks from their cases, loading them into your computer, and having to view the disks one by one.
- Generates reports in the formats: txt and html (e.g. to show your friends all the MP3 files from all disks you have).
- Creates and maintains the tree-like catalog of the CDs' files and folders (for instance, create your own software archive with programs grouped by category and type).
- Creates and browses large collections of hundreds of disks without overusing your computer's memory.
- Supports borrowed disks.
- Easy install and uninstall.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8.1/2012/10/2016 supported.
If you like this program or if you want us to add some features, we would be glad if you send an email to us. Bug reports will be appreciated too. You can send your feedback to us here.